So, once I accept this award, the guidelines state that:
First: I must thank the person who nominated me... of course, that's the proper thing to do! Thanks Jeanette!
Second: Answer the Super Sweet Questions (that follow below).
Third: Nominate a baker's dozen (13) to receive this award (if you can't find 13 that's okay... just find as many as you can).
“Super Sweet” Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cookies. Especially my mother-in-law's special oatmeal cookies! Even tastier when eaten at the cottage.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla, with lots of fresh berries.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? I really don't have a sweet tooth... I know, ironic considering the nature of this award, right? But, if I had to choose it would be Godiva Chocolates.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? I don't :(
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? My dad called me Annie Bananie (does that count)?
My Baker’s Dozen: I'm going to highlight the blogs of some of my special friends and favorite people, not necessarily because their content is sweet (although some of it is) but because they have touched my life in some way:
The Awards go to:
Katie Foster - http://www.arabiantalesandotheramazingadventures.blogspot.com/
Susan Castle - http://susanthecoach.wordpress.com/
Debbie Nicol - http://embersoftheworld.com/blog/
Jo Parfitt - http://www.joparfitt.com/
Padmini Sankar - http://paddersatdubai.blogspot.com/
Shirley Ralston - http://texpatfaith.wordpress.com/
Sarah Walton - http://www.thehedonista.com/
Lynda Skok Martinez - http://longhornsandcamels.wordpress.com/
Alison Delory - http://alisondelory.com/blog/
Linda Janssen - http://www.adventuresinexpatland.com/wp/
Morgen Bailey - http://morgenbailey.wordpress.com/
Maria Foley - http://iwasanexpatwife.com/
Zvezdana Raskovich - http://www.zvezdanarashkovich.com/apps/blog/
You all rock!