|Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net - David Castillo Dominici|
- Proofreading and editing (by someone other than yourself)
- Gathering reviews for the back cover and other marketing (which I started ages ago knowing I would need them whether publishing traditionally or self-publishing)
- Registering ISBN number and purchasing barcode (for print version)
- Cover design (front and back if doing a print version) and inside layout and design for both eBook and print versions.
- PR/Marketing plan (this is huge and there are several elements that need to be in place long before the launch, including your social media platform, which I’ve been building for about two years now… phew!).